ATA Tas North Branch
Contact David Hamilton on 0419 354 760 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This branch recently formed in June 2011. Meetings will be held every second month (February, April, June, August and October) more details to follow soon.
News from the Branch
To find out more about an item, simply click on the headline. You can also view a complete archive of news for this branch.
- ATA Tas North Branch May Meeting – Tour of Brown’s Store, Longford.
- ATA Tasmania North Branch Event – Visit to Musselroe Bay Wind Farm
- Tasmania North Branch meeting: Pyrolysis Technology
- Tasmania North Branch meeting: Can Building Thermal Theory and Building Practice Meet?
- Tasmania North Branch meeting: Renewable energy – the future for Tasmania and the world?
- Tasmania North Branch August Meeting – Paul Gilding: The Global Sustainability Crisis – Cause for Optimism?
- Tasmania North Branch Meeting – Solar Electricity, it’s cheaper than you think, Tuesday 26th June..
- Tas North Branch Meeting – QVMAG Tour, Sat 28 April
- Other events: Nicole Foss – Peak oil, local resilience & financial crisis
- Tas North Branch Meeting – Lilydale house visit: Living with Renewable Energy
- Tas North branch – next meeting Sunday 12 February, 2012
- Tas North Branch – Solar Hot Water information evening, Tuesday 6th December
- Tas North Branch – Converting your vehicle to electric, Tues 11 Oct
- Weymouth house owner notes
- Tas North Branch: Weymouth house tour, Sat 3rd September