Support households and communities taking practical action for a sustainable future by making a tax-deductible donation to the Alternative Technology Association (ATA).
Established in 1980, the ATA is Australia’s leading not-for-profit organisation providing independent advice on renewable energy, water conservation and sustainable home design to households, government and industry.
We need your support for practical action on climate change free of commercial influence.
- Give a one-off donation to the ATA
- Give a regular monthly donation
- Become a Supporting, Sustaining or Patron member
- Donate by phoning (03) 9639 1500
- Leave a bequest.
Donations over $2 to the ATA’s Renewable Energy Development Fund are tax-deductible. You will receive a tax receipt for your donation.
With your support we can continue to enable, represent and inspire households and communities to live sustainably through initiatives like:
- An on-grid battery storage component to be added to the ATA’s Sunulator
- Opening houses across Australia as part of Sustainable House Day
- Advocate for consumer protection and carbon reductions in a changing energy landscape.
The ATA is strategic and smart and we stretch every dollar we receive as far as we can, but our impact to make change is dependent on our resources.
We thank you for your support of the ATA and a sustainable future.