Become a member of the ATA or subscribe to ReNew or Sanctuary by 2 May, 2014 to go in the running to win our subscriber prize: a grid-interactive, fully expandable, 1.5kW AC (microinverter) solar system from Tindo Solar worth $4690
The ATA Member/Subscriber Prize terms and conditions are as follows:
1. The prize is not redeemable for cash. Prize value includes GST.
2. ATA membership, ReNew and Sanctuary subscriptions can be undertaken online at www.ata.org.au and www.sanctuarymagazine.org.au, by Ph. (03) 9639 1500 or mailed to ATA, Level 1, 39 Little Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000.
3. Paid ATA staff, members of the ATA Board, Tindo Solar staff, Tindo Solar dealers, and members of their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
4. The competition is open to individuals only. Corporate entities, collectives and organisations are ineligible. Not available for Northern Territory residents.
5. To be eligible you must be aged 18 years and over, an Australian resident, and a current member of the Alternative Technology Association or subscriber to ReNew or Sanctuary magazines.
6. The competition runs from 16 Nov 2013 to 2 May 2014. To be eligible, subscriptions/memberships must be received by 5pm EDT on 2 May 2014.
7. The competition will be drawn at 11am EDT on Friday, 30 May 2014 at the Alternative Technology Association, Level 1, 39 Little Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000.
8. The winner will be contacted by phone and will be notified in writing. The winner’s name will be published in Sanctuary 28 in August 2014 and ReNew 129 in September 2014.
9. If within three months of notification the winner does not claim their prize the competition will be redrawn at 11am on 29 August 2014 at the Alternative Technology Association, Level 1, 39 Little Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000.
10. The redraw winner will be contacted by phone and will be notified in writing. The winner’s name will be published in Sanctuary 29 in November 2014 and in ReNew 130 in December 2014.
11. Prize includes the supply and installation of a fully expandable Tindo Solar 1.5 kW AC Micro inverter system comprised of 6 Tindo Karra 250 panels with factory fitted micro inverters. RRP = $4690.
12. The competition is only open to Australian entries and includes delivery to the nearest distributor and fully installed within 60km of capital city GPO. Additional fees will be negotiated with the winner to ensure installation can occur in destinations further than 60 km from capital city GPO.
13. Tindo Solar reserves the right to change system specifications without notice.
14. The winner will submit to the ATA photos of the installed prize. These photos may be published by the ATA and Tindo Solar.
15. The winner must be eligible for the Australian Government’s Small-scale Renewable Energy Scheme.
16. The winner agrees to assign any Small-scale Technology Certificates, and any other applicable rebates or incentives created by this system to Tindo Solar.
17. Connection to the grid and its associated costs are the responsibility of the winner. This includes but is not limited to:
• Any meter change or upgrade
• Energy retailer’s costs for connection to grid.
18. Approved under NSW Permit No. LTPS/13/08377 and ACT Permit No. TP 13/03905.