The ATA Member/Subscriber Prize terms and conditions are as follows:
The competition is open to anyone in Australia or New Zealand who is a current member of the Alternative Technology Association or subscriber to ReNew or Sanctuary magazine.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash. Prize value includes GST.
- ATA membership, ReNew and Sanctuary subscriptions can be undertaken:
- online at http://ata.org.au,
- by telephone (03) 9639 1500,
- or mailed to ATA, Level 1, 39 Little Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000.
- Paid ATA staff, members of the ATA Board, Stiebel Eltron staff, Stiebel Eltron dealers, and members of their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- The competition is open to individuals only. Corporate entities, collectives and organisations are ineligible.
- To be eligible you must be aged 18 years and over, an Australian or New Zealand resident, and a current member of the Alternative Technology Association or subscriber to ReNew or Sanctuary
- The competition runs from 22 Apr 2017 to 20 Oct 2017. To be eligible, subscriptions/memberships must be received by 5pm AEDT on Friday, 20 Oct 2017.
- The competition will be drawn at 11am AEDT on Friday, 3 November 2017 at the Alternative Technology Association, Level 1, 39 Little Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000.
- The winner will be contacted by phone and will be notified in writing. The winner’s name will be published in ReNew 142 in December 2017 or ReNew 143 in March 2018, and Sanctuary 42 in February 2018 or Sanctuary 43 in May 2018.
- If within three months of notification the winner does not claim their prize the competition will be redrawn at 11am AEDT on Friday, 2 February 2018 at the Alternative Technology Association, Level 1, 39 Little Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000.
- The redraw winner will be contacted by phone and will be notified in writing. The winner’s name will be published in ReNew 143 in March 2018 and in Sanctuary 43 in May 2018.
- Prize includes one (1) of the following Stiebel Eltron Hot Water Heat Pump models, including installation by a Stiebel Eltron service manager or an authorised service agent: WWK 222, WWK 222H, WWK 302 or WWK 302H. Total retail prize value including installation is estimated to be $5,500.
- The competition is only open to Australian and New Zealand entries and includes delivery and full installation.
- Stiebel Eltron reserves the right to change system specifications without notice.
- The winner will submit to the ATA photos of the installed prize. These photos may be published by the ATA and Stiebel Eltron.
- The winner will agree to be interviewed by Stiebel Eltron a few months after the system is installed and comments may be used in Stiebel Eltron marketing and promotion.
Approved under NSW Permit No. TBA and ACT Permit No. TP 17/00733.