ATA member, ReNew and Sanctuary subscriber prize
WIN! A complete solar hot water system from Apricus Australia
Be an ATA member, or a subscriber to ReNew or Sanctuary magazines before 5pm (AEST) before 15 November 2013 and you could win an installed solar hot water system worth $7500 from Apricus Australia. Australian entries only.
The ATA, ReNew and Sanctuary subscriber prize is proudly sponsored Apricus Australia, for more information go to www.apricus.com.au
Terms and Conditions
The competition is open to anyone in Australia who is a current member of the Alternative Technology Association or subscriber to ReNew or Sanctuary magazine.
The terms and conditions are as follows:
1. The prize is not redeemable for cash. Prize value includes GST.
2. ATA membership, ReNew and Sanctuary subscriptions can be undertaken online at www.ata.org.au and www.sanctuarymagazine.org.au, by Ph. (03) 9639 1500 or mailed to ATA, Level 1, 39 Little Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000.
3. Paid ATA staff, members of the ATA Board, Apricus Australia staff, Apricus Australia dealers, and members of their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
4. The competition is open to individuals only. Corporate entities, collectives and organisations are ineligible.
5. To be eligible you must be aged 18 years and over, an Australian resident, and a current member of the Alternative Technology Association or subscriber to ReNew or Sanctuary magazines.
6. The competition runs from 1 Jun 2013 to 15 November 2013. To be eligible, subscriptions/memberships must be received by 5pm EDT on 15 November 2013.
7. The competition will be drawn at 11am EDT on Friday, 13 Dec 2013 at the Alternative Technology Association, Level 1, 39 Little Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000.
8. The winner will be contacted by phone and will be notified in writing. The winner’s name will be published in Sanctuary 26 in February 2014 and ReNew 127 in March 2014.
9. If within three months of notification the winner does not claim their prize the competition will be redrawn at 11am on 14 March 2013 at the Alternative Technology Association, Level 1, 39 Little Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000.
10. The redraw winner will be contacted by phone and will be notified in writing. The winner’s name will be published in Sanctuary 27 in May 2014 and in ReNew 128 in Jun 2014.
11. Prize includes the supply and installation of an Apricus Australia Solar Hot Water system, in one of two configurations valued at up to $7500. a. AE‐315‐GL‐BOT‐30; 30 Tube 315 Ltr, Glass Lined, Electric Boosted, or b. AC‐315‐GL‐26L/N‐30; 30 Tube 315 Ltr, Glass Lined, LPG or Natural Gas Boosted
12. The competition is only open to Australian entries and includes delivery to the nearest distributor and standard domestic installation.
13. Apricus Australia reserves the right to change system specifications without notice.
14. The winner will submit to the ATA photos of the installed prize. The winner gives consent to the ATA and Apricus Australia to use their name, image and/or voice in any media, for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome).
15. The winner must be eligible for the Australian Government’s Small‐scale Renewable Energy Scheme.
16. The winner agrees to assign any Small‐scale Technology Certificates, and any other applicable rebates or incentives created by this system to Apricus Australia.
17. Approved under NSW Permit No. LTPS/13/03120, VIC Permit No. 13/1134, and ACT Permit No. ACT LTPS/13/03120.