Flex PowerPlay is more than just a solar system. The PowerPlay system allows you to automatically power smart appliances with your excess solar so you use less power from the grid. As your home evolves with technology, so will the solar system. Complete with Flex PowerPlay panels, solar inverter, energy hub and smart air-con controller pack, this package is valued at $7999 including installation and STCs.
The ATA Member/Subscriber Prize terms and conditions are as follows:
The competition is open to anyone in Australia who is a current member of the Alternative Technology Association or subscriber to ReNew or Sanctuary magazine.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash. Prize value includes GST.
- ATA membership, ReNew and Sanctuary subscriptions can be undertaken:
- online at http://ata.org.au,
- by telephone (03) 9639 1500
- or mailed to ATA, Level 1, 39 Little Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000.
- Paid ATA staff, members of the ATA Board, Flextronics Australia Pty Ltd (Flex) (and subsidiaries’) staff, Flex dealers, and members of their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- The competition is open to individuals only. Corporate entities, collectives and organisations are ineligible.
- To be eligible you must be aged 18 years and over, an Australian resident, and a current member of the Alternative Technology Association or subscriber to ReNew or Sanctuary
- The competition runs from 9 November 2017 to 20 April 2018. To be eligible, subscriptions/memberships must be received by 5pm EST on Friday, 20 April 2018.
- The competition will be drawn at 11am EDT on Friday, 4 May 2018 at the Alternative Technology Association, Level 1, 39 Little Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000.
- The winner will be contacted by phone and will be notified in writing. The winner’s name will be published in ReNew 144 in June 2018 or ReNew 145 in September 2018, and Sanctuary 43 in May 2018 or Sanctuary 44 in August 2018.
- If within three months of notification the winner does not claim their prize the competition will be redrawn at 11am EDT on Friday, 3 August 2018 at the Alternative Technology Association, Level 1, 39 Little Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000.
- The redraw winner will be contacted by phone and will be notified in writing. The winner’s name will be published in ReNew 145 in September 2018 and in Sanctuary 45 in November 2018.
- The prize is provided by Flex. The prize includes one (1) 3kW Flex PowerPlay solar power system, including PowerPlay solar panels, PowerPlay solar inverter and PowerPlay Energy Hub, plus a smart air conditioner controller pack, framing, wiring, balance of system components and standard installation. .
- Total retail prize value including installation is estimated to be $7,999.00 including GST.
- If Flex decides that the installation site chosen by the winner is not an appropriate location for the prize to be installed, the winner may transfer the prize to a nominee who is able to have the prize installed in an appropriate location within Australia. Any decisions about the appropriateness of an installation location and whether or not an installation is a standard installation will be made by Flex in its absolute discretion and Flex’s decision will be final.
- It is the winner’s (or their nominee’s) responsibility to (i) provide a stable and compatible internet connection to enable smart system functionality, (ii) obtain all necessary approvals or permits from relevant authority(s) in relation to the installation of the system at their chosen location, (iii) arrange and pay for the cost of any additional expenses required to allow for the prize installation (which may include (but are not limited to) switchboard upgrades, long cable runs, remote installation location surcharges, special access equipment, additional software or applications and other non-standard costs), and (iv) pay for charges incurred in using the prize after installation, including charges imposed by third parties.
- Neither Flex nor ATA accept any responsibility for any costs associated with the prize that are not expressly included in the prize.
- The competition is only open to Australian entries.
- ATA and Flex reserve the right to change system specifications without notice.
- The winner will submit to ATA photos of the installed prize. These photos may be published by ATA and Flex.
- The winner will agree to be interviewed by ATA and/or Flex s after the system is installed and comments may be used in Flex and/or ATA marketing and promotion.
- The winner agrees to assign any Small-scale Technology Certificates, and any other applicable rebates or incentives able to be created in connection with the solar system to Flex.
Approved under NSW Permit No. LTPS-17-19821 and ACT Permit No. TBA.