The ATA’s free advice service to members typically consists of queries answered in a 10-15 minute phone conversation or by email. For more detailed advice, the ATA has a consulting service (see below).
Email your query to [email protected] or phone Ph: (03) 9639 1500.
The ATA has more than 30 years’ experience in helping people live more sustainably. With a focus on water conservation, energy efficiency, renewable energy and green home design, the ATA can help you reduce your impact on the environment. The ATA has specialised information in areas such as:
- heating and cooling solutions
- energy efficiency
- water conservation
- solar power and other renewable energy options
- lighting options
- solar hot water
- energy and water audits
- building or renovating for sustainability
ATA paid advice service – consultancies
The ATA has more than 30 years’ experience providing independent advice and analysis on sustainable technologies and practices to consumers, government, business and industry. The ATA’s expertise lies in its technical knowledge, communications capacity and a large knowledge base of sustainable solutions for homes, businesses and communities.
You can purchase the following services online. Consultations will be conducted via phone or Skype.
For other queries contact ATA on [email protected] or phone Ph: (03) 9639 1500.
- $80 per hour for members
- $130 per hour for non-members
Accessing free downloads of Sanctuary or ReNew magazines
- Log in to shop.ata.org.au – this is important for us to identify that you qualify for the discount!
- Go to the magazine you are interested in and add it to your cart – make sure you select PDF under Paper or PDF
- Check out, as per normal, and you’ll see that there’s nothing to pay for the PDF
- Complete the order: you’ll see a link to the PDF you requested.
You can add as many PDFs to your cart as you like.