ATA Advice Services
The ATA has more than 35 years’ experience in helping people live more sustainably. With a focus on water conservation, energy efficiency, renewable energy and green home design, the ATA can help you reduce your impact on the environment. The ATA has specialised information in areas such as:
- heating and cooling solutions
- energy efficiency
- water conservation
- solar power and other renewable energy options
- lighting options
- solar hot water
- energy and water audits
- building or renovating for sustainability
ATA free advice service – ATA members only
The ATA’s free advice service to members typically consists of queries answered in a 10-15 minute phone conversation or by email. For more detailed advice, the ATA has a consulting service (see below).
Email your query to [email protected] or phone Ph: (03) 9639 1500.
Quick, Online Solar & Battery Advice
To get quick, free online advice regarding optimal solar and/or battery system sizing for your home (including annual bills savings and payback times), click here.
ATA Energy Consults
If you have more detailed questions about solar, batteries, going off grid, hot water systems, space heating and cooling, general energy efficiency and/or lowering your energy bills, ATA’s independent experts can assist you to make the right choices specific to your home or business through an ATA Energy Consultation.
Our experts also provide detailed, one-on-one technical and economic advice regarding:
- how solar, battery, hot water, heating & cooling and other energy efficient technology works
- sizing and designing these systems for optimal performance and maximum economic return at your premises
- how to select quality suppliers and system components, including comparing quotes across different suppliers
- analysing and deciphering your bills and ways to reduce your energy use, and
- an overall energy management approach to hedge against future energy price rises and reduce your environmental footprint at the same time
Consultations involve one hour of ATA time to investigate and advise on your specific energy management needs. This includes the use of a feedback survey, your energy bills and potentially your smart meter data (where available).
Consultations are conducted via phone, Skype or in-person at the ATA Melbourne office.
- $175 per hour for members
- $225 per hour for non-members
Purchase your ATA Energy Consult today.
Accessing free downloads of Sanctuary or ReNew magazines
- Log in to shop.ata.org.au – this is important for us to identify that you qualify for the discount!
- Go to the magazine you are interested in and add it to your cart – make sure you select PDF under Paper or PDF
- Check out, as per normal, and you’ll see that there’s nothing to pay for the PDF
- Complete the order: you’ll see a link to the PDF you requested.
You can add as many PDFs to your cart as you like.