The ATA offers project consulting services to a large range of commercial, government and community clients on the economics, technical, regulatory and operational aspects of efficient and environmentally sustainable technologies and consumer behaviour.
The ATA’s expertise resides in our technical knowledge, communications capacity and the substantial knowledge base of our membership. We employ a robust internal and external peer review system for all of our research, technical advice, consumer articles and consulting work.
The ATA works closely with project partners including research institutions, governments and industry to ensure our information and advice maintains relevance and keeps pace with the rapidly evolving market for efficient, sustainable technology.
As we are not funded by government or industry, and retail sales of technology are not our core business, the quality and independence of our advice, free from commercial or political influence, is one of our key strengths.
The ATA’s experienced Communications and Policy & Research staff provide consulting services in a range of areas, including:
- Renewable energy feasibility studies
- Technology supplier/installer assessments
- Sustainable living content providers (publishing & journalism)
- Sustainable living education and talks
- Speed Date a Sustainable Expert
- Stand alone power system design & research
- Commercial energy audits
- Residential energy audits
- National Energy Market consulting
- Wind monitoring & site assessment services
- Advocacy & related research
For more information, contact the ATA on (03) 9639 1500 or email email@example.com